Life in degrees is a personal poetry and occasional short story blog .
Life is seen in many different ways or degrees and with the help of poetry, stories, music and art we may view it from many perspectives.
Poetry is medication for the soul

All contributions and comments will be welcomed Kez


All material on this site is copyright so please ask for permission for use.

Life In degrees ,Poetry and Stories for a different slant on Life

Below Are some Links Of other sites you may be interested in. ( more to be added )


Monday 9 January 2017

ECHOES

The echoes from past times
Of mental and physical crimes,
Haunt the chains I have made
Since my childhood was betrayed,
Echoes interrupt my being,
Constantly in my head,
Like a film I’m seeing,
Played and replayed,
Always bubbling away
Waiting to invade.
Echoes beat in my heart,
Drowning the love, you give me,
Unless I rewrite my history,
The echoes of the past
Will destroy us
Shatter us like Glass!
Image result for glass shattering


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, if you like what you see join me on Poetry Pals