Life in degrees is a personal poetry and occasional short story blog .
Life is seen in many different ways or degrees and with the help of poetry, stories, music and art we may view it from many perspectives.
Poetry is medication for the soul

All contributions and comments will be welcomed Kez


All material on this site is copyright so please ask for permission for use.

Life In degrees ,Poetry and Stories for a different slant on Life

Below Are some Links Of other sites you may be interested in. ( more to be added )


Thursday 20 July 2017



Moonbeams And Dreams 

 


Picture by Laurent Laveder

I would capture the moon for you, 
If, I knew your love was true,
I would stop the ocean tides
If, your love for me was bona fide,
I would capture the stars that shine
If, you would love me, be only mine!
 I would make heaven our home,
If, you would love me and me alone!
Angels on harps would play,
If, you promised not to stray,
We'd feast on the foods of gods
If, you would love me, give me the nod!
You will always be my faithful queen
In the land of my silly dreams!

1st written on May 6th 2012 

13 comments:

  1. Untuk memperoleh kemenangan mudah dalam permainan BandarQ dengan lebih mudah dan cepat segera dicoba menggunakan Aplikasi Bobol BandarQ.

    Info Jitu
    Hoki Pasti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, if you like what you see join me on Poetry Pals