Life in degrees is a personal poetry and occasional short story blog .
Life is seen in many different ways or degrees and with the help of poetry, stories, music and art we may view it from many perspectives.
Poetry is medication for the soul

All contributions and comments will be welcomed Kez


All material on this site is copyright so please ask for permission for use.

Life In degrees ,Poetry and Stories for a different slant on Life

Below Are some Links Of other sites you may be interested in. ( more to be added )


Tuesday 4 September 2012

Word Order

Word Order 

It's shambolic 
Spilling all over the page, 
My feelings, my anger,
Sometimes my rage, 
Words scrambled,
Fighting for a place 
Letters needing sorting,
Put in the right case,
A beat needs established
So it gently flows, 
What to go with ?
A rhyme?
Some prose ?
Once completed, 
Its sounds good 
Kinda of neat, 
But as I go to bed 
My thoughts are 
Was it worth it, 
Will it ever be read ?



1 comment:

  1. only realised this was on when we stumbled across a cafe/art group taking part in readings and wrting so of course I satdown and observed a table opposite and wrote about them - but glad I was able to take part and din't miss it - is it the same date every year Kerry - thinking of you - hugs Lib - loved you contribution to the days events :) xxx Lib

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, if you like what you see join me on Poetry Pals