Life in degrees is a personal poetry and occasional short story blog .
Life is seen in many different ways or degrees and with the help of poetry, stories, music and art we may view it from many perspectives.
Poetry is medication for the soul

All contributions and comments will be welcomed Kez


All material on this site is copyright so please ask for permission for use.

Life In degrees ,Poetry and Stories for a different slant on Life

Below Are some Links Of other sites you may be interested in. ( more to be added )


Monday 21 May 2012

Balloon Wishes

Balloon Wishes 





Balloons carry my wishes to the sky, 
I filled you with love and hope so you may fly, 
I kissed in my breathy kisses 
So you may deliver up my wishes, 
My hopes and dreams mingle in the clouds 
As I say them quietly to my self 
Yet they scream in my head so loud
Fly safe my dreams and wishes, never stop 
I will not allow my hopes for the future go pop 
Wind and air may ooze away, 
Though my dreams and hope are here to stay!
My hopes and dreams will never stop 
Even though balloons and notions may go 
POP! 

1 comment:

  1. Poetic language is the language of angels. Kez says: "My Hopes and dreams mingle in the clouds". Is there anything more beautiful?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, if you like what you see join me on Poetry Pals